After a long Period of interval attached with teaching work in I.T.C/I.T.I, I felt that I could provide training to a large number of poor literate unemployees without any profit and loss, Since I am able and complete healthy citizens. So we have established “RAM RAHIM EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE TRUST” on 03/01/2007 for completion of my aim. Under the trust I opted the position of Managing Director (M.D) and trust started in which many of the people attached with us for good work. In the recent on 04/01/2007 our members with us had taken decision to open the I.T.C/I.T.I and we have moved the petition to concern departmental no. 58/2006 dated 06/12/2006 on 09/01/2007 to Bihar State Government and India Government to open the institute. We also got permission from Government and tried to start the Institute. I.T.C/I.T.I has been established under “RAM RAHIM EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE TRUST” for the help of State and Country without any profit and loss Our Trust has made a small effort in the direction of making a expert technical Citizens by giving commercial training to poor literate unemployed.
- To develop skills, keeping in mind emerging occupations and changing nature of work as a result of technological changes and workplace processes, to enhanced employment – self employment potential of the youth.
- To supply skilled manpower to Industries as per their need.
- To develop employment-self employment oriented Vocational skills among illiterates, school dropouts, workers in unorganized sector, candidates registered in employment exchanges, self help groups irrespective of their age and educational background, to make them self reliant.
- To make the Institutions more responsive and proactive, with regard to the kind of suggestions and recommendations made by the Industries, to develop constructive partnership between Industry and Institute.
- To offer training for the various high end and low end activities in the Industry base sector and Service sectors.
- To restructure operation of Vocational Training to enhance the quality, utility and effectiveness in the context of changing technologies and requirements in the labour market.
- To reduce the burden of unemployment.